Terra Modena Mechatronic designs, develops, tests and produces high performance & high power Electric Integrated Propulsion System [TM EIPS] mainly for nautical and car applications.
TM EIPS features and components:
- High tech “pouch” batteries from 1Tier manufacturers
- 42kWh battery pack to be coupled in single or multiple modules
- Liquid cooling motor from 130kW to 200kW and more to installed in single or twin mode with direct axles connections without the need of any redactor, in case of boats or gear box in case of cars
- Liquid cooling inverters
- Inverters with liquid cooling
- Battery management system with Bosh CAN 2.0 interface
- Safety sensors cutting automatically the energy supply in case of roll over, electrical dispersion in case of excessive humidity
- Energy gauging calculating SOC (State of Charge) and SOH (State of Health)
- Protection of cells and battery subsystem
- Safety of the vehicle system (related to the battery functions) monitoring of cells voltages, cell
temperatures, battery current
- Safety sensors
- Dashboard with Bosh Can Bus 2.0 interface
- Cell balancing
- Charge and discharge control
- Interface to the vehicle and charge
- Data logging
- Military cable and connectors
- Hybrid propulsion and range extender in bi-modal application (on demand)
- Battery cycle: 3000 cycles.
TM EIPS is a key-in-a-hand unit to be installed in a car or boat.
We develop on demand any kind of TM EIPS according to the client’s demand.
For Terra Modena Mechatronic credentials go to “Reserved area”